Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moving...

So we are moving to Houston Texas.  When?  We are not sure yet.  It sounds like it is going to be mid to end of February!  I am getting very excited, 'cause even though ti has only been a couple of months for our little family to be separated, it seems like an eternity.  I really have to hand it to all those Military wives out there, those are some strong women!  Moving to Houston is going to be a lot different than little tiny Saint David.  This is going to be a great change for our family.  I know that there will be some tough times mixed in with the good, so I am trying to prepare myself mentally for those times.  I promise I am going to be better about posting things on here, I have just been really busy getting things ready for our big move.
Something that I am really excited about is that I am going to be able to grow Hydrangeas, and some other moisture loving plants that I can not grow here in AZ.  Hopefully I can grow a really nice big garden!  Okay enough rambling about our move.  I will update more often!  I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment