Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's crafting...


My friend Nicole, and I have been getting together pretty regularly to do our weekly craft day as long as no kids are home sick from school. We have been doing Valentines Decorations for our homes the last few weeks, and have some pretty cute stuff! Here are a few pictures of the stuff that I have finished.



 


 Of course my pictures don't really do them justice!  The one at the top that says my sweethearts is for putting a picture on each block of each kid.  I just don't have any small enough at the moment!  And I have no picture paper to print any on.  It seems as though we have done more, I just can't remember if we have! 
~Andi

1 comment:

  1. I love the "My Sweethearts" blocks. You will have to share the project with me! Nice talking to you this eve. Hope your weekend is grand! Did you get the email I sent to your facebook a few days ago?

    ReplyDelete