Thursday, February 3, 2011

Really good frosting

My first attempt at making THIS frosting from Our Best Bites.  It was the best tasting frosting ever!  Since Rylee's Birthday is coming up I wanted to try something new and have really good frosting so last night I tried their frosting and I will probably never put buttercream frosting on a cupcake again!!!  You must try this out, we all love it.
(Click on the link above to go straight to the recipe.  You will not be sorry!!)  My picture is not the greatest because it was like 8p.m. so no natural light and our lighting inside is very poor.  But you can still see how pretty it was.  Just go by their directions and it will turn out very good!!! ~Andi

1 comment:

  1. The frosting looks and sounds delicious! I only have self rising flour though...I'm almost afraid to try it....I left a comment on the site, but not sure if I will hear back in time. I used all the flour the other day when I made my bread! :(

    ReplyDelete