Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Puppy

(Picture courtesy of Rylee Crump)
Rylee has a buddy whose dog had puppies.  Waylon wanted to go look at them because I had told him they were Border Collie's.  So we went and took a look, and we got one.  The kids are so excited.  Only problem is we are having another name problem.  Wayln and Rylee want to call him Oso, and Mindy wants to call him Oreo or Puffy.  I told them they all needed to pick a name so he would know what to come to.   I think his name may always be Puppy!   

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I bet the kids are loving the puppy. It looks like you have been really busy. I hope all is going well. I have had intended calling you the past couple of days, but end up getting distracted and missing my "window of west coast time" (hee hee). Anyways, maybe tomorrow or by the end of the week. The scout looks great and the Halloween pics are adorable! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete