Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pumpkins and Wreaths

go here to see how to do these cute pumpkins from Brown Paper Packages.  She is so talented!  I am going to do these sometime this week! Go here to see how to do the wreath pictured below from Dejavu Crafts.
I just love the way this wreath looks!  I can't wait to do this!  Thanks to Dejavu Crafts I saw another corn husk wreath that I also like, bot sure which one to do.  Go here to see another corn husk wreath, by Domestically Speaking
So here is one more pumpkin that I really NEED to have for a decoration, it's from Dejavu Crafts also, she and her friend made these from wood pallets, I love this idea!  Go here to see how she did it.

Thanks to all these crafty ladies for giving me such great ideas!!  As I get my projects done I will post them on here.  ~Love, Andi

1 comment: