Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some of my delicious Harvest!




So here is just a little bit of what I have been getting out of my garden lately. I planted my tomatoes in May and at the begining of august finally started getting tomatoes. I was really annoyed that I had been nursing my garden along all this time and nothing, but boy when I started getting stuff out of it, it sure does pay off, and everything is coming off at once. Yum I love me some home grown tomatoes! I also would have had alot of apples off of my apple tree this year but some little boy and his sister decided that the horses needed a treat. So the horses got ealmost every apple off of our tree! I was so irritated when I only was able to get one apple off of the tree when they were suppossed to be ripe. Oh well there's always next year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your garden really took off. All of that weeding you did before I left must have paid off! I am thankful that I have been able to take advantage of garden food here. Fresh veggies every meal! Love it.

    ReplyDelete