Friday, April 30, 2010

Way too long in between posts!!!



I have been wanting to post about some crafty things that I have done, but I really want to post about my new truck too!!! A few months back our van had major problems so Waylon worked really hard every evening after working all day, he finally got it fixed and as soon as he did, he said we are getting rid of this sucker. He never really liked it ever since we bought it. We were thinking of going more economical with a car, but there is just no room to haul anything, so we ended up getting another truck. It is a 1997 Ford F-250 4 door short bed. It is MY truck NOT Waylon's, he can drive it sometimes when I let him. (he-he- hopefully he's not reading this!) Anyways the kids only want to ride in this truck it's the cool one. It is pretty much exactly the same as the other one just short bed and a different color. It came with all kinds of extras so it seems better. Now we just need to name it. I thought it could be small and mighty and Waylon's truck could be Big and mean. He doesn't think that is a good idea for names. Any ideas? Sorry about the pictures, they are not so great it was evening when I decided to post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment